The Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region) has released a recruitment notification. BOPT Eastern Region Recruitment 2022 Clerk, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information BOPT Eastern Region Recruitment 2022 Clerk.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region)
Lower Division Clerk (Group – C)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 October 2022
Application Start Date: 23 October 2022
Application End Date: 22 November 2022
Last Date of Print Out Application/Receipt Hard Copies: 07 December 2022
Tentative Exam Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Lower Division Clerk: 02
Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary (12th) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Candidate must have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. (word per minute)
Candidates will be selected through on a merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 27 years as per 22 November 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
BOPT LDC Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (BOPT Eastern Region Recruitment 2022 Clerk PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
BOPT Eastern Region Recruitment 2022 Clerk
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region) official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”