Bharat Electronics Limited has released a recruitment notification. BEL Recruitment 2023 Project Officer and Trainee Officer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BEL Recruitment 2023 Project Officer and Trainee Officer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free. Bel India Job.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Bharat Electronics Limited
- Trainee Officer – I
- Project Officer (OL) – I
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 April 2023
Application Start Date: 01 April 2023
Application Received End Date: 15 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Candidate must be passed in MA (Hindi) or any PG with proficiency in Hindi i.e., studied Hindi as a medium in matriculation or studied Hindi as an elective subject in the Degree level. (55% marks).
- Trainee Officer – I: Not Required.
- Project Officer (OL) – I: Candidate must have 2 years relevant post-qualification experience such as administrative work in Hindi, terminological work in Hindi, translation work from English to Hindi and vice versa, etc. Only relevant post-qualification experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to the relevance of experience, will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered.
The candidate will be selected through a Written test and Interview.
- Trainee Officer – I: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 28 years or less as per 01 April 2023.
- Project Officer (OL) – I: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 32 years or less as per 01 April 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS (Trainee Officer) Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 177/-
- GEN/OBC/EWS (Project Officer) Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 472/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Trainee Officer – I: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 30,000/-. (Increase Every Year)
- Project Officer (OL) – I: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000/-. (Increase Every Year)
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate (Project Officer)
- Application fee payment receipt.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 15 April 2023 (Saturday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
Dy. General Manager (HR& A),
Bharat Electronics Limited
405, Industrial Area Phase III
Application steps or rules for applying:
BEL Recruitment 2023 Project Officer and Trainee Officer
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Bharat Electronics Limited notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Trainee Officer Application Form: CLICK HERE
Project Officer Application Form: CLICK HERE
Online Application Fee Pay Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”