Bharat Electronics Limited has released a recruitment notification. BEL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Project Engineer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BEL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Project Engineer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, Punjab Job, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Bharat Electronics Limited
Project Engineer -I
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 22 March 2023
Application Start Date: 22 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 05 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Project Engineer -I (Punjab): 09
Candidate must be passed in BE / B. Tech / B.Sc (Engg-4 years) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science / Information Technology /Information Science (55% and above marks).
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 Years of experience.
The candidate will be selected through a Written Test / Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 32 years or less as per 01 March 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 400/- + GST 18%.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000/- (1st Year). & 45,000/- (2nd Year). & 50,000/- (3rd Year).
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- SSLC/SSC/ISC/10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation/Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree certificate (as applicable).
- All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- Post-qualification Experience Certificate.
- Copy of the SBI receipt. (Fee Payment Receipt).
- Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of application or interview.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 05 April 2023 (Wednesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
Manager HR (MS/HLS&SCB),
Bharat Electronics Ltd,
Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013
Application steps or rules for applying:
BEL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Project Engineer
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Bharat Electronics Limited notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Application Form Link: CLICK HERE
Online Fee Payment Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”