Bharat Electronics Limited has released a recruitment notification. BEL India Recruitment Project and Trainee Engineer 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BEL India Recruitment Project and Trainee Engineer 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Project Engineer-I
- Trainee Engineer-I
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 May 2023
Application Start Date: 01 May 2023
Application End Date: 18 May 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
BEL India Recruitment Project and Trainee Engineer Vacancy:
- Project Engineer-I:–
Electronics – 164
Mechanical – 106
Computer Science – 47
Electrical – 07
Chemical – 01
Engineering – 02
- Trainee Engineer-I:–
Electronics – 100
Aerospace Engineering – 01
- Project Engineer-I: Candidate must be passed in B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (4-year course) Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution / College (55% and above for General/EWS/OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates).
- Trainee Engineer-I: Candidate must be passed in B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (4-year Course) / Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institution/ College (55% and above for General / EWS / OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates).
- Project Engineer-I: Candidates must have a minimum of 02 years of relevant industrial post-qualification experience.
- Trainee Engineer-I: Not required.
Candidates will be selected through written tests and interviews.
- Project Engineer-I: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 32 years or less as per 01 April 2023.
- Trainee Engineer-I: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 28 years or less as per 01 April 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- Project Engineer-I = GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 400/- + 18% GST.
- Trainee Engineer-I = GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 150/- + 18% GST.
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
BEL India Recruitment Salary:
- Project Engineer-I: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000/- (1st Year) & Rs. 45,000/- (2nd Year) & Rs. 50,000/- (3rd Year) & Rs. 55,000/- (4th Year).
- Trainee Engineer-I: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 30,000/- (1st Year) & Rs. 35,000/- (2nd Year) & Rs. 40,000/- (3rd Year).
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (BEL India Recruitment Project and Trainee Engineer 2023 PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
BEL India Recruitment Project and Trainee Engineer 2023
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Bharat Electronics Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
BEL India Recruitment Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
BEL India Recruitment Project and Trainee Engineer 2023 Notification Link: CLICK HERE
BEL India Recruitment 2023Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Online Payment Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”