APSC Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer For 264 Posts: Assam Public Service Commission has released a new recruitment notification, For POSTS through ORG-SHORT Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for APSC Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer For 264 Posts, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Assam Public Service Commission.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about APSC Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer For 264 Posts please read the information given below
APSC Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer Overview:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||06 November 2023|
|Application Start Date||06 November 2023|
|Application End Date||05 November 2023|
No of Vacancy:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 141+42
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 17+5
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 9+3
- Junior Engineer (Chemical): 9+3
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidate must be passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Candidate must be passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Candidate must be passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Junior Engineer (Chemical): Candidate must be passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
Candidates must have Employment Exchange Registration Certificate Assam or PRC issued in Assam for education purpose.
Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Candidates will be selected through direct Recruitment.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 38 years as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 47.20/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 47.20/-
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/-
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (APSC Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer For 264 Posts) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer For 264 Posts
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Assam Public Service Commission Official Website (apsc.nic.in).
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Apply Link||Registration | Log In|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Karmakhali Today 2024: State Govt Jobs Update
- West Bengal Job Vacancy 2024 – Latest All WB Recruitment
- UBKV Recruitment 2023 Guest Lecturer
- Uttarakhand Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, sarkari job find, latest job vacancy, private job, Free Govt Job alert, free ad posting sites, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”