Army Public School Kolkata has released a recruitment notification. APS Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff & Non Teaching Staff, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about APS Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff & Non Teaching Staff.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Army Public School Kolkata
- Non Teaching Staff
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 March 2023
Application Start Date: 23 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 15 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- PGT (Physics): 01
- TGT (Hindi): 02
- TGT (Counselor): 01
- TGT (Music): 01
- Non Teaching Staff (Driver): 01
- PGT (Physics): Candidate must be passed Post graduation in concerned subject with minimum of 50% marks.
- TGT (Hindi): Candidate must be passed Post graduation in concerned subject with minimum of 50% marks.
- TGT (Counselor): Candidate must be passed Graduation in Psychology with a Certificate or Diploma in Counselling.
- TGT (Music): Candidate must be trained graduate in the relevant subject as per CBSE/AWES norms.
- PGT (Physics): Candidate must have B. Ed Degree.
- TGT (Hindi): Candidate must have B. Ed Degree.
- TGT (Counselor): Candidate must be a proficiency in teaching English medium.
- Non Teaching Staff (Driver): Applicant Preferable an Ex-Serviceman of Driver Category. & Applicant able to driving any type of light vehicle, and should be possession of civil driving license.
► Applicant should have knowledge of toad map of Kolkata and Traffic Rules of West Bengal (minor fault rectification of Vehicle).
- PGT (Physics): Candidate must have knowledge of Computer Application.
- TGT (Hindi): Candidate must have knowledge of Computer Application.
- TGT (Counselor): Candidate must have knowledge of Computer Application.
The candidate will be selected through Army Public School norms.
PGT&TGT: The age of the candidates should be as per Army Public School norms.
Driver: The age of the candidates should be maximum of 45 years or less as.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
DD Rs. 100/- in favour of Army Public School Kolkata in Sealed envelope.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Army Public School norms.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Educational Certificates
- All Essential Certificates
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- DD Rs. 100/-
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 30 March 2023 (Thursday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
Army Public School Kolkata, Kolkata.
Application steps or rules for applying:
APS Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff & Non Teaching Staff
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Army Public School Kolkata notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Application Form Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”