All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released a recruitment notification. AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 May 2023
Application Start Date: 30 May 2023
Application End Date: 10 June 2023
Interview Date: Notify soon
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident Vacancy:
Senior Resident: 121
A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in a respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme. All the terms and conditions of the Residency Scheme will be applicable.
Candidates having MD/DNB in Pediatrics can apply for the post of Senior Resident in the Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 45 years or less as per 30 May 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT
IFS No- SBIN 0063963
Name of Bank- State Bank of India
Branch – AIIMS, Kalyani Branch
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6.600/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Place of Interview:
Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin – 741245
Date of Interview:
Application steps or rules for applying:-
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident Apply Online.
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”