All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released a recruitment notification. AICTE Architect Associate Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about AICTE Architect Associate Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
All India Council for Technical Education, (AICTE)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 14 February 2023
Application Start Date: 14 February 2023
Application End Date: 28 February 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Cloud Architect: 01
Technology Associate: 01
- Cloud Architect: Candidate must be passed in B. Tech./BE/MCA/M. Sc.
Candidate must be passed in MS in IT/CS or allied Subjects
Candidate must be passed in M. Tech. in Comp. Sc./IT or allied subjects
- Technology Associate: Candidate must be passed in B.E. /B. Tech.(Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics)
Candidate must be passed in M.E. /M. Tech. (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics) from recognized institutions of UGC/AICTE/MCA
Candidate must be passed in M.Sc. (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science)
- Cloud Architect: Candidate must have 6 years experience in (B. Tech./B.E./MCA/M. Sc.)in IT/software development/IT System Projects
Candidate must have 3 Years’ Experience (M. Tech.) in SQL queries, ETL, Data warehouse, and relation database in cloud computing, with a Minimum of 2 years in SQL queries.
- Technology Associate: Candidate must have 8 years of experience(B.E./B. Tech
Candidates will be selected through the prescribed norms
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885 / –
SC/ST/PWD/EWSM: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531 / – Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,60,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
AICTE Architect Associate Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the All India Council for Technical Education, (AICTE) official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”