Health and Family Welfare Department have released a recruitment notification. West Bengal Asha Karmi Recruitment 2022 Purba Medinipur, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts of Purba Medinipur Recruitment Asha Karmi.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Health and Family Welfare Department
Notification Date: 01 September 2022
Application Start Date: 01 September 2022
Application End Date: 21 September 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Many in different blocks
- Candidates must have passed any secondary or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- Married / Divorced women or widows can apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate applying for the village must be a permanent resident of the same village or a permanent resident of the same block (EPIC card and ration card must be submitted as proof).
- Candidates who have completed a secondary pass or higher qualification can apply, however, in the case of candidates with higher qualifications only marks obtained in the secondary or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Ethnic certificate issued by the appropriate authority (only applicable to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates). (Cast Certificate)
- Preference will be given to Grade I & Grade II SHG Members/ trained Dais/Link workers, keeping the selection criteria fixed.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Score and interviews.
The age of the candidate should be between 30 to 40 years as of 01 January 2022. However, only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe women, the age should be 22 to 40 years (reserved candidates will get boss exemption as per rules).
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 4,500 + Other allowence.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Evidence of marriage and legal divorce, in the first case, the marriage registration certificate/husband’s name bearing an official document (voter’s illustrated identity card, ration card, Aadhaar card, etc., and in the second case, legal certificate).
- Certificate of Educational Qualification (Xerox copy of secondary/equivalent examination mark sheet with own signature).
- Proof of age: Self-attested Xerox copy of Secondary Admit card / Equivalent Exam Admit Card with your signature.
- Permanent Residence Address Certificate (Epic Card / Ration Card) Xerox copy of both sides with own signature.
- Self-certified Xerox of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Certificate issued by the appropriate authority (only for candidates of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category).
- Copy of Higher Educational Qualifications above Class X (10) Standard may be submitted
- Grade I and Grade II self-help group members, trained midwives, and link workers are departmental certificates.
- A recent passport-size photo recently.
- Envelope with your address along with a 5 rupee postage stamp.
- Self Attested copy of the Death certificate of the Husband for the widowed applicant
West Bengal Asha Karmi Recruitment 2022, Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to your own local BDO official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically.
The envelope covering the Application shall be addressed as below:-
Name of The Candidate…………………………
Contact No. ………………………………………..
Postal Address of the Applicant with PIN ……………………………………………
And should be submitted preferably by hand or via speed Post or Registered Post to their own BDO Office Address.
Address for submitting application form:
► Submit to your own local BDO office.
Application steps or rules for applying:
West Bengal Asha Karmi Recruitment 2022 Purba Medinipur
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Health and Family Welfare Department recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Submit to your own local BDO office.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”