West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has released a recruitment notification. WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentice 81 Posts, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentice 81 Posts.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical)
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 January 2023
Application Start Date: 06 December 2023
Application End Date: 31 January 2023 (04:00 P.M.)
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical): 15
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 66
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical): Graduation in Electrical Engineering(04 years of full-time courses) from any Institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Technology (03 years full-time course) from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Monday to Friday – 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Lunch Break: 1.30 p.m. to 02.00 p.m.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical): The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 22 years or more as per 01 January 2023.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years or more as per 01 January 2023.
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- Applicants, belonging to SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B), shall produce a caste certificate in
the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority of West Bengal. The
applicants of the SC category belonging to states other than West Bengal will be
treated as unreserved candidates.
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical): The specified monthly Stipend for this post has been fixed at Rs. 9,000.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): The specified monthly Stipend for this post has been fixed at Rs. 8,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentice 81 Posts
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”