West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification. WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 General Manager, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 General Manager.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited
General Manager (Mining)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 05 December 2022
Application Start Date: 05 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 15 December 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
General Manager (Mining): 02
Candidate must be passed in Full time 4 years B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Dual-degree B. Tech – M. Tech. programme / B. Sc. – B. Tech. B. Tech. through lateral entry in Mining Engineering from any institute approved/recognized by the UGC, AICTE with 1st Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency under the CMR, 1957 / 2017.
- At least 20 (twenty) years post-qualification experience in managing and operating Coal Mines, of which not less than 02 (two) years should be in the position of Dy. General Manager or equivalent in mining operations with
- Minimum 08 (eight) years experience as a 1st Class Mines Manager in a Mechanized Open Cast Coal Mine having at least a mine production capacity of 3.0 MTPA, with
- Experience in coal mine planning, development & operation of mechanized open-cast coal mines, having up-to-date knowledge of mining rules & regulations, and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities on operational and statutory compliances.
The candidate will be selected through a Personal Interview
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 58 years or less as per 01 December 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed as per WBPDCL norms.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs.1,47,300/- to Rs. 2,04,500/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Duly signed and filled in the application form.
- 02 (two) copies of the passport-size photograph.
- Original Educational & Work Experience testimonials.
- Self-attested photocopies of:
- Date of Birth (matriculation certificate/mark sheet / admit card or birth certificate).
- Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets.
- First Class Mine Managers’ Certificate of competency (Coal) issued by DGMS.
- Work Experience Certificates, as applicable.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 General Manager PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 15 December 2022 (Thursday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Director (HR), The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited, Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, Plot No. 3/C, LA-Block, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106
Application steps or rules for applying:
WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 General Manager
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the e West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”