WBHEALTH Block Data Manager Recruitment 2022
From National Health Mission department has been published recruitment notification. WBHEALTH Block Data Manager Recruitment 2022, In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: National Health Mission
Block Data Manager
Notification Date: 01 August 2022
Application Start Date: 01 August 2022
Application End Date: 12 August 2022
No of Total Post:
Block Data Manager: 01 (ST)
Graduate from any recognized university and have competed at least 1 year Diploma course in Computer Application and from Govt. Registered Institution.
Working Knowledge of computer with operating knowledge of MS Word, MS excel , MS Power Point, MS Access and Internet.
Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Government Sector or 5 years’ experience in Private Sector in Data recording and Data analysis.
Candidate will be selected through Computer Test and Interview
The age of the candidates should be minimum 21 Years to maximum 40 years or less as per 01 January 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
For General Caste: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
For SC / ST / OBC / PH Caste: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
A/C DH&FWS (Rogi Kalyan Samity)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 22,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application as per proforma
- Admit card of Madhyamik Examination
- Mark sheet of MP, HS, Graduation, technical qualification & Post Graduation (As applicable)
- Residence Proof certificate
- Caste proof certificate (if need)
- Computer Knowledge certificate
- Experience certificate
- NEFT document copy/screen shot of payment (Payment Proof)
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by on or before 12 August 2022 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
Office of the chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU section Room number 7), New Administrative Building, Old Out Door Campus, PO- Suri, District:- Birbhum Pin — 731101, West Bengal
Application steps or rules for applying:
- WBHEALTH Block Data Manager Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download National Health Mission recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).