Child Development Services Scheme has released a recruitment notification. WB ICDS Anganwadi Karmi Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB ICDS Anganwadi Karmi Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Child Development Services Scheme
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 December 2022
Application Start Date: 05 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 19 December 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- For Onda Additional: 13
- For Onda Main: 06
- For Bankura 1: 04
Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board
Candidates must be a permanent residents of the same block for which block they are applying
Candidate must have continuous work experience of at least five years as Assistant Engineer in ICDS project in the same block for which block they are applying
The candidate will be selected through written tests and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 65 years or less as per 01 December 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed ar per ICDS norms.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
WB ICDS Anganwadi Karmi Recruitment 2023
- Photo Copy of recruitment certificate for Anganwadi Assistant post.
- Original copy of residence proof issued by BDO or Sabhapati (of the block for which you are applying) or Panchayat Samiti or Local Panchayat Pradhan or Local Administrator.
- One passport-size color photograph of one’s property and one other photograph should be submitted in the specified space of the application form with one’s signature on the back.
- An envelope containing your name and address and a postage stamp of Rs.5 should be submitted along with the application.
- Attested duplicate certificate of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Certificate to be issued by the Sub-Divisional Ruler.
- Hand-filled applications and all the above-mentioned documents should be submitted to the office one by one on the envelope marked “Application for Promotion to the post of Gardener”.
- The name and center number of the person currently working (As an Anganwari Assistant) in the own center should be mentioned on the top of the envelope
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (WB ICDS Anganwadi Karmi Recruitment 2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by Official Time, on or before 19 December 2022 (Monday).
Address for submitting the application form:
- For Onda Additional: Child Development Scheme Officer SDPO, Onda ICDS Project Office
- For Onda Main: Child Development Scheme Officer SDPO, Onda ICDS Project Office
- For Bankura-1: Child Development Scheme Officer SDPO, Bankura-1 ICDS Project Office
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Child Development Services Scheme notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification (Onda Additional) Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification (Onda Main) Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification (Bankura-I) Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”