Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health has released a recruitment notification. WB Health Recruitment 2023 Store Keeper, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB Health Recruitment 2023 Store Keeper.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 December 2022
Application Start Date: 23 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 06 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Store Keeper: 02
Candidate must be a Retired Store Keeper (State Government Employee)
Candidate must be fit physically and mentally
The candidate will be selected through Academic Scores and Interviews
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 62 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GENERAL Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Payment Pfrro (Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque)
- Passport Size Photo
- All Other Essential Certificate
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 06 January 2023 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jhargram, P.O- Raghunathpur, (Jhargram District Hospital Complex), Jhargram, PIN- 721507
Application steps or rules for applying:
WB Health Recruitment 2023 Store Keeper
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”