District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has released a recruitment notification. WB Health Recruitment 2022 Health Programme Staff, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about WB Health Recruitment 2022 Health Programme Staff.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 18 November 2022
Application Start Date: 18 November 2022
Application End Date: 05 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
OphthalmicAssistant: 03 (UR – 2, SC – 1)
Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
► Candidate must have a 2 years diploma in paramedical Ophthalmic Assistants course
► 2 years diploma course in Optometry & Ophthalmic technique recognized by the Government of West Bengal
One year of training after acquiring a diploma in optometry recognized by the government of WB.
Candidates will be selected through their merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been as per WB Health norms
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been as per WB Health norms
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000.
Documents to be sent along with the application form:
- Application as per proforma
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/ ADIIAR/ PAN
- Admit card of the Madhyamik Examination
- Mark sheet of MP, HS, Graduation, Technical Qualification & Post Graduation (as applicable)
- Residential proof (ADIIAR/ Voter Cart)
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Computer knowledge certificate
- Experience certificate as mentioned in TOR
- NEFT document copy of payment – transfer receipt copy should be submitted with the application along with Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number/transaction reference number
*along with self-attested all testimonials ln support of age, cast, qualification, experiences, etc in scanned and PDF version
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (WB Health Recruitment 2022 Health Programme Staff PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application Sending Email Address:
Application steps or rules for applying:-
WB Health Recruitment 2022 Health Programme Staff
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Health & Family Welfare Samiti official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”