Government Model School has released a recruitment notification. WB Government Model School Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information WB Government Model School Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Government Model School
- Guest Teacher
Walk In Interview
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 December 2022
Application Start Date: 01 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 21 December 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Guest Teacher: 03 Geography (Govt. Model School= Md Bazar/Rajnagar/Dubrajpur)
- Group-D: 03 (Govt. Model school, Rajnagar- Dubrajpur)
The Applicant should have retired from the Service before 01 December 2022
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 60 years to a maximum of 64 years as per 01 December 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed govt model school norms.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Photocopy of all academic mark sheets and certificate
- PPO Copy
- Last Final release Order (Last Pay slip)
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the interview date.
Date of Interview:
21 December 2022 (Wednesday) at 11:30 AM
Place of Interview:
The Office Chamber of S.D.O, Suri, Sadar (1st Floor of Prashashan Bhawan), Birbhum
Application steps or rules for applying:
WB Government Model School Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Government Model School notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”