Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya has released a recruitment notification. UBKV Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching Staff, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about UBKV Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching Staff.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya
- Junior Library Assistant
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 December 2022
Application Start Date: 23 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 13 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Accountant: 02
- Junior Library Assistant: 02
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01
- Accountant: Candidate must be passed in Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Economics with Mathematics from a recognized University.
- Junior Library Assistant: Candidate must be passed in Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Economics with Mathematics from a recognized University.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidate must be passed in Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Economics with Mathematics from a recognized University.
Full-time 3 years Diploma Course in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE/ WBSCT&VE&SD with One-year of practical experience in the allied field.
- For Accountant: 5 years experience in the field of Accounting including handling of computerized accounting packages.
- Accountant: The candidate must have Knowledge in current Financial Rules and Management Systems.
- Junior Library Assistant: • Knowledge of Universal Decimal Classifications.
• Knowledge of Computer Applications in Library automation.
• Minimum one-year experience in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidate must have Knowledge in Computer operations
The candidate will be selected through Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/PWD Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 250/-
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
“UTTAR BANGA KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA” or RTGS/ NEFT
Name of account holder: UTTAR BANGA KRISHIVISWAVIDYALAYA;
Name of Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Address: Sagardighi square
Cooch Behar 736101 (WB)
Account no. 11323855619
IFSC code: SBIN0000058.
- Accountant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 37,100.
- Junior Library Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,800.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,800.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application From
- All Academic Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- The computer-generated receipt copy along with RTGS/NEFT Bank Challan (on payment of required fees) shall have to be sent
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (UBKV Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching Staff PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 13 January 2023 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
To The office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section), Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, P.O- Pundibari, Dist. Cooch Behar, Pin.- 736165,
Application steps or rules for applying:
UBKV Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching Staff
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”