TI Project, Fellowship, Bhagrak has released a recruitment notification. TI Project Recruitment Counselor 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about TI Project Recruitment Counselor 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, odisha govt job, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
TI Project, Fellowship, Bhagrak
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 03 April 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 13 April 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Candidate must be passed Master’s Degree in Social Work (preferably specialized in Post Graduation in Sociology /Psychology).
Candidate must have Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute or university.
Candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years of work experience in the social sector with good knowledge of the local community and local language.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be IT Project norms.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000/-.
The following are the documents to be needed on the interview date:-
All original documents along with photocopies and updated CV.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the interview date.
Date of Interview:
13 April 2023 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM
Place of Interview:
Fellowship, Tarini Bhawan, Women’s College Road, Nanghamohalla chhak, santhia, Bhadrak, PIN – 756100
Application steps or rules for applying:
TI Project Recruitment Counselor 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the TI Project, Fellowship, Bhagrak notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”