Adarsha Vidyalaya Yojana has released a recruitment notification. Teacher Recruitment Adarsha Vidyalaya 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Teacher Recruitment Adarsha Vidyalaya 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Teacher Recruitment Adarsha Vidyalaya 2023 Organization Name:
Adarsha Vidyalaya yojana
- TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher)
- PGT(Post Graduate Teacher)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 February 2023
Application Start Date: 23 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 15 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- PGT(Post Graduate Teacher):-
- TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher):-
Physical Education: 5
Home Science: 2
- PGT: Candidate must be passed in Post Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the concerned subject from a state government or central government-recognized institution.
- TGT: Candidate must be passed in Graduation Degree with a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned subject from a state government or central government-recognized institution.
- PGT: Candidate must have a B.Ed degree from a recognized training institution by the National Council for Teacher Education.
- TGT: Candidate must have a B.Ed degree training institute or a degree declared equivalent to B.Ed by the National Council for Teacher Education.
The candidate will be selected through an interview.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 55 years as per 31 December 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
*(Crossed demand draft/Bankers Cheque)
- PGT: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 27,500/-.
- TGT: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 26,250/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled application form
- All educational certificates and essential certificate photocopy
- Recent passport-size photo
- Address proof
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 15 March 2023 (Wednesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting the application form:
District Education Officer cum District Progam Officer, Jharkhand Education Project, Office Dumka(Chhuta Dam).
Application steps or rules for applying:
Teacher Recruitment Adarsha Vidyalaya 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Adarsha Vidyalaya yojana notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”