Tasar bandhu Recruitment Purulia 2022
From Silk Industry department has been published recruitment notification. Tasar bandhu Recruitment Purulia 2022, In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Silk Industry
Notification Date: 21 July 2022
Application Start Date: 25 July 2022
Application End Date: 02 August 2022
Interview Date: 11 Aug 2022
No of Total Post:
Tasar bandhu: 01
Candidate must be Passed in Madhyamik Exam (10th)
- Applicant should be a resident of Puruliya-1 Block.
- Applicant must belong to Tasar Chabi/Tasar Chabi family.
- Applicant must have Voter Card and Aadhaar Card.
- Training related to Tasar cultivation will be preferred.
- General knowledge of Tasar chash and ability to communicate with self-reliant team is desirable.
- Applicant should have a bi-cycle and smart phone to keep in touch with tasar farmers.
- Applicant should have Savings Bank Account with any State Bank (রাষ্ট্রায়ত্ত ব্যাক্কের) branch.
- A certificate (provided by Sericulture Official) regarding whether the applicant belongs to Tasar chasi family must be attached with the application form.
Candidate will be selected through Merit Base and Document Verification.
The age of the candidates should be minimum 25 years to maximum 45 years or less as per 01 January 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 5,000.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 4:00 pm on or before 02 Aug 2022 (Tuesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
Applicants can submit the filled in application form and all information attested copies in a self-addressed envelope at Purulia-1 Block Office in Dropbox till 02 Aug 2022 at 4 PM.
Date of interview:
11 August 2022 at 11 AM
Place of interview:
Purulia-1 Block Office
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Silk Industry recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).