SSD School, Nabarangpur has released a recruitment notification. SSD School Recruitment Guest Teacher 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information SSD School Guest Teacher Job 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, Odisha govt job, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free. SSD School Recruitment Guest Teacher 2023.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
SSD School, Nabarangpur
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 31 March 2023
Application Start Date: 31 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 20 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Guest Teacher: 164
- For Class I to Class VII: Candidate must be passed in Matric / +2 Arts (Higher Secondary) / Science with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate with CT.
- For Class VIII to Class X: Candidate must be passed in BA/B.Sc with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate with B.Ed.
- For Class XI to Class XII: Candidate must be passed PG in the subject concerned with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed.
The candidate will be selected through Qualification Based.
The age of the candidates should be Department Education Institution norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- All Educational qualification certificates and Essential qualification certificates.
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for “Application For The Post of Guest Teacher Indicating The Specific Post”). Applications must be submitted on or before 20 April 2023 (Thursday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The District Welfare Officer, Nabatangpur.
Application steps or rules for applying:
SSD School Recruitment Guest Teacher 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the SSD School, Nabarangpur notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”