SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Apply Online- Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 22 July 2023
Application Start Date: 22 July 2023
Application End Date: 15 August 2023
Tentative CBT Exam Date: October 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male: 109
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female: 53
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 1714+171
Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Candidates will be selected through Computer Based Examinations, Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test, (PST), and Medical Examinations.
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 25 years as per 01 August 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-.
SC/ST/ESM/FEMALE: There is no application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: Registration | Login
Join WhatsApp Group: CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”