SSC Recruitment Sub Inspector and CAPF 2022
From Staff Selection Commission has been published recruitment notification. SSC Recruitment Sub Inspector and CAPF 2022. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Sub-Inspector
Application Procedure: Online
Notification Date: 10 August 2022
Application Start Date: 10 August 2022
Application End Date: 30 Sep 2022
No of Post: 4000+
Essential Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Experience: Not required
Other Qualification (Only for Male): Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through PET/PST and Written Exam.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be minimum 20 years to maximum 25 years as per 01 January 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried: Up to 35 years of age
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried. (SC/ST); Up to 40 years of age
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST and ESM Candidates; will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
All Other Candidates: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100 / –
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400/-.
SSC Recruitment Sub Inspector and CAPF, Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice which mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If Require).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SSC Recruitment Sub Inspector and CAPF
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.