Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification. SSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Assistant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about SSC Recruitment 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Staff Selection Commission
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 September 2022
Application Start Date: 30 September 2022
Application End Date: 18 October 2022
Tentative Computer Based Examination Date: December 2022
Total No of Vacancy:
Scientific Assistant: 900
- Candidate must be passed in Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
► The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred to above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
► The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
► The applicant must have passed the 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
Candidates will be selected through Computer Based Tests (CBT).
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 30 years or less as per 18 October 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
- For PWBD (OBC) candidates: 13 years
- For PWBD (SC/ST) candidates: 15 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- For ESM (PWD) candidates: 03 years
- For ESM (SC/ST) candidates: 08 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
SSC Recruitment 2022, Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been Staff Selection Commission norms
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required). (If applicable)
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SSC Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”