Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port has released a recruitment notification. SPMP Recruitment 2023 Ast Marine Engr Diving Officer, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about SPMP Recruitment 2023 Ast Marine Engr Diving Officer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata
Assistant Marine Engineer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 20 January 2023
Application Start Date: 20 January 2023
Application Received End Date: 23 February 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Assistant Marine Engineer: 04
- Diving Officer: 02
- Assistant Marine Engineer: Candidate must possess Marine Engineer Officer Class – IV (FG) or Near Coastal Vessel Class – III certificate issued under the merchant shipping Act, 1958
- Diving Officer: Candidate must possess a certificate in Ship’s Diver Course issued by Indian Navy
- Assistant Marine Engineer: Candidate must have experience as watch keeping engineer on board a Vessel for a minimum period 2 years
- Diving Officer: Candidate must have 5 years of experience in diving work including underwater examination of engineering structures, propellers/hulls, etc, of ship or other floating craft.
The candidate will be selected through their skills test
- Assistant Marine Engineer: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years.
- Diving Officer: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at SPMP norms.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Assistant Marine Engineer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/-.
- Diving Officer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application Form
- Educational Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Cast Certificate (If Any)
- Address Proof
- Passport Color Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for – “Application for the post of Diving Officer under Marine Operations Division-HDC”). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 23 February 2023 (Thursday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Office of Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Kolkata
Application steps or rules for applying:
SPMP Recruitment 2023 Ast Marine Engr Diving Officer
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”