Social Worker, Nurse, Caretaker Recruitment in Hooghly
From Social Welfare Section department has been published recruitment notification. Social Worker, Nurse, Caretaker Recruitment in Hooghly, In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Social Welfare Section
Social Worker cum Early Childhood Educator:
Notification Date: 22 July 2022
Application Start Date: 22 July 2022
Application End Date: 09 August 2022
No of Post:
Social Worker cum Early Childhood Educator
- Social Worker cum Early Childhood Educator: Graduate in psychology/Social Work, Knowledge of English language and basic computer operations,
- Nurse: Madhyamik Passed, Successfully completed course titled General Duty Assistant (Course Code HSS e5101) or course listed in Home Health Aids (Course Code e5102) approved by Health Sector Skill Council with minimum 360 hours of duration
- Caretaker (Ayah): Madhyamik Passed, For Home inmates minimum qualification is Class VlII passed
Essential Qualification :
- Social Worker cum Early Childhood Educator: Master’s degree in Psychology/Social Work, Knowledge of Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) will be added advantage.
- Nurse: Candidate with Diploma in Nursing/GNM willbe given preference.
- Social Worker cum Early Childhood Educator: Not Required
- Nurse: Not Required
- Caretaker (Ayah): Experience in the relevant field
Candidates will be selected through written exam and interviews.
- Social Worker cum Early Childhood Educator: The age of the candidates should be minimum 21 years to maximum 40 years as per 22 July 2022.
- Nurse: The age of the candidates should be minimum 23 years to maximum 40 years as per 22 July 2022.
- Caretaker (Ayah): The age of the candidates should be minimum 21 years to maximum 50 years as per 22 July 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Social Worker cum Early Childhood Educator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,400.
- Nurse: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000.
- Caretaker (Ayah): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice which mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If Require).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Social Welfare Section official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.