District Social Welfare Section has released a recruitment notification. Social Worker Jobs 2022 – Case Worker, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information. Social Worker Jobs 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Social Welfare Section
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 September 2022
Application Start Date: 16 September 2022
Application Received End Date: 19 October 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Case Worker: 01 (One) SC (Female)
Candidate must be passed in Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidate must have Knowledge of computer and proficiency in MS office package.
The candidate must have a Minimum of 3 years of experience in working with women’s issues.
Proficiency in speaking. reading & writing Bengali language, reading & writing the English language.
The candidates will be selected through Education Qualification, Computer Test, and Interview
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 35 years or less as per 15 September 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
Social Worker Jobs 2022 Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Age Proof (Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate / Admit card or Certificate of Secondary Examination or Equivalent).
- Educational Qualification proof (Self-attested copies of Marks-sheets of Higher Secondary or equivalent, Marks-sheets of graduation— both sides),
- Documents related to Qualification in Computer Course (Self-attested copies of Certificate/ Diploma etc.)
- Residential Certificate/ Domicile certificate (in original) issued by MP/MLA/SDO/BDO
- Experience Certificate (Self-attested copy of the certificate issued by the Organization)
- Caste Certificate (Self-attested copy of the certificate issued by competent authority)
*Submission of application by hand will be accepted with an acknowledgment slip
Social Worker Jobs 2022, Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 29 September 2022 (Thursday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submitting application form:
► Duly filled-in and signed application must be submitted either Physically/directly (by hand) to the Social Welfare Section of the Office of the District Magistrate, North 24 Parganas, PIN – 700124
► Through registered / Speed Post addressing the District Social Welfare Officer, (Social Welfare Section). Office of the District Magistrate, North 24 Parganas. PIN-700124.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Social Worker Jobs 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Social Welfare Section recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”