Office Of The Collector And District Magistrate has released a recruitment notification. Social Welfare Section Recruitment 2023 Kalahandi, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Social Welfare Section Recruitment 2023 Kalahandi.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office Of The Collector And District Magistrate, Kalahandi
- ICDS Supervisor
- Junior Assistant Statistics
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 24 March 2023
Application Start Date: 24 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 06 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- ICDS Supervisor: 12
- Junior Assistant Statistics: 04
Candidate must be retired Government employee in the rank of Group-C
- ICDS Supervisor: Candidate must have past experience in W&CD Department, SEEPD Department, Health Department, School and Mass Education Department, SCTM&BC Department, PR&DW Department.
- Junior Assistant Statistics: Candidate mist have experience of office work from any department may be considered.
- Preference may be given to women (ICDS Supervisor)
- Preferance may be given to those who are skilled with computer (Junior Assistant Statistics)
- Candidate must have good service record and physically fitness for engagement.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 65 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- ICDS Supervisor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000/-.
- Junior Assistant Statistics: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 06 April 2023 (Thursday).
Address for submitting the application form:
District Welfare Section Officer, Kalahandi, At/Po-Bhawanipatna, District – Kalahandi, PIN-766001.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Social Welfare Section Recruitment 2023 Kalahandi
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office Of The Collector And District Magistrate notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”