Department of Post India has released a recruitment notification. Skilled Artisans in Post Office Recruitment 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Skilled Artisans in Post Office Recruitment 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about post office jobs please read the information given below
Department of Post India
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 September 2022
Application Start Date: 16 September 2022
Application Received End Date: 17 October 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- M.V. Mechanic (Trades): 01 (UR)
- M.V. Electrician (Trades): 02 (UR, EWS)
- Painter (Trades): 01 (UR)
- Welder (Trades): 01 (OBC)
- Carpenter (Trades): 02 (OBC)
Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by Govt. OR VIII Std passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
The candidate who applies for the trade of M.V.Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
Candidates will be selected through Skilled Artisans
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 30 years or less as per 01 July 2022
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Indian Postal Order)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- IPO for Rs.100/- pay to ‘The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Madurai-625002
- Photocopies of the following certificates self-attested by the candidate
- Filled Application form
- Age proof •
- Educational Qualification.
- Technical Qualification.
- HMV Driving Licence [in case of M.V.Mechanic only].
- Trade experience of respective trade.
- Community Certificate issued by the appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service / Posts only will be considered (Format enclosed).
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form (Skilled Artisans in Post Office Recruitment) mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically.
“Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade ___________ ”
and should be sent through Speed post / Registered post only. And send it on or before 17 October 2022 by 05:00 PM
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Address for submitting application form:
The Manager, Mail Motor Service, CTO compound, Tallakulam, Madurai-625002
Application steps or rules for applying:
Skilled Artisans in Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download (Organization Name) recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”