State Bank of India has released a recruitment notification. SBI Recruitment 2023 Sector Credit Specialist, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about SBI Recruitment 2023 Sector Credit Specialist.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
State Bank of India
Sector Credit Specialist
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 December 2022
Application Start Date: 09 December 2022
Application End Date: 29 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Sector Credit Specialist: 16
Candidate must be passed in CA / MBA (Finance) / Master Degree in Finance Control / Master in Management Studies / PGDM(Finance) OR equivalent.
For MMGS III – 5 Years
For SMGS IV – 8 Years
in dealing with high-value corporate credit in Banks/ PSUs/ Corporates.
Candidates will be selected through shortlisting & Interview
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 35 years as per 01 October 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 750 / –
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 63,840 to 78,230 (Grade: MMGS-III).
- The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 76,010 to 89,890 (Grade: SMGS-IV).
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
SBI Recruitment 2023 Sector Credit Specialist
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the State Bank of India’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”