Recruitment of Indian Statistical Institute
From Indian Statistical Institute department has been published recruitment notification. Recruitment of Indian Statistical Institute. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Indian Statistical Institute
Post Name: Project Linked Person
Application Procedure: Online through E-mail
Notification Date: 22 June 2022
Application Start Date: 22 June 2022
Application End Date: 11 July 2022
Title of The Project:
No of Post: 05
- For Project 1: B.E./ B. Tech./ M. Tech./ M. Sc Ph. D (submitted or awarded) in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Mathematics or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering with very good academic record all through, and having very good knowledge in data structures, algorithms and graph theory. Final year final semester B.E./ B. Tech./ M. Tech/ M.Sc. students can also apply.
- For Project 2: B.E/B. Tech./ M. Tech./ M.Sc./ Ph. D (submitted or awarded) in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Mathematics or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering with very good academic record all through, and having very good knowledge in data structures, algorithms and graph theory. Final year final semester B.E./ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ M.Sc. students can also apply.
- For Project 3: B.E/ B. Tech./ M. Tcch./ Ph.D. (submitted or awarded) in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with n very good academic record all through and having very good knowledge in data structures, algorithms and machine learning with proficiency in coding in Python/ 0 C4-4-. Final year final semester students can also apply. Prior research experience in the area of wireless networks/ cognitive radio is preferred.
- For Project 4: B.EJ B. Tech / M.EJ M. Tech./ M.Sc./ Ph.D. (submitted or awarded) in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with a good academic record; final year final semester students can also apply. Prior work experience in the area of Wireless Network / Mobile Computing/ 5G/ Al is preferred.
- For Project 5: B.E/ B. Tech./ M. Tech./ M.S/ M. Sc / Ph.D. (submitted or awarded) in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with a good academic record, final year final semester students can also apply. Prior work experience in Formal Verification/ Edge Computing/ Computer Architecture/ Operating Systems is preferred.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam and Interviews.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 35 years or less as per 01 June 2022.
Age Relaxation: Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Application Submission Procedure: Application Submission Procedure: Download the Official Notice which mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If Require).
E-mail ID: [email protected]
- A candidate applying for one or more of the positions should send by email to [email protected] by 11 July 2022,
- with Subject: ACMI1 PLP Recruitment 2022-23.
- A zip folder of PDF files only. containing Cover letter addressed to the Head, Advanced Computing and Microelectronics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute stating in English the Title(s) of the above listed research projects interested in order of preference (All you need to send an email is a zip folder of PDF files of important documents)
- Their Current Resume stating particulars of:-
- Name (In block letters),
- Mailing Address,
- E-mail Address,
- Telephone/Mobile No.,
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name,
- Date of birth,
- Aadhaar No.,
- Academic Qualifications (mentioning the percentage of marks obtained starting from 10th board examinations onwards),
- Experience (if any),
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with self attested copies of all documents/testimonials.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Application Procedure Online through E-mail.
- Candidates can apply online only through Indian Statistical Institute official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.