Psychology Trainee Jobs in Indian Statistical Institute
From Indian Statistical Institute department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Psychology Trainee Jobs in Indian Statistical Institute. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Indian Statistical Institute
Application Procedure: Offline
Notification Date: 28 June 2022
Application Start Date: 28 June 2022
Application End Date: 11 July 2022
No of Total Post: 1
Education Qualification: Master’s degree holders in Psychology/ Applied Psychology with experience in R Studio.
Experience: Relevant work experience.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected through academic score, relevant experience and Interview.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 35 years or less as per 01 June 2022.
Age Relaxation: Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
Salary: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- CVs With –
- Name (In block letters)
- Permanent/ Present Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone/Mobile No
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of birth
- Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class)
- Experience (if any),
- Aadhar Card No
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status including self attested soft copies of all documents/testimonials latest
- Recent Passport Size Color Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by on or before 11 July 2022 (Monday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form: The Professor-in-Charge, Social Sciences Division of the Institute with current resume (signed) in English
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Indian Statistical Institute recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Professor-in-Charge, Social Sciences Division of the Institute with current resume (signed) in English