Social Welfare Section has released a recruitment notification. Protection Officer Jobs 2023 in Social Welfare Section, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Protection Officer Jobs 2023 in Social Welfare Section.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Social Welfare Section
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 07 February 2023
Application Start Date: 08 February 2023
Application End Date: 23 February 2023 (05:00 PM)
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Protection Officer: 01
Candidate must have a master’s degree in social work/History/Geography/English/Political Science/Economics/Sociology/International Relations/LLB from a UGC-recognized University.
Candidate must have a good working knowledge of MS office applications and email operation.
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in social work (Preferably in Development)
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores, Computer Tests, and Viva-voce
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 36 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
Protection Officer Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000 + TA.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Protection Officer Jobs 2023 in Social Welfare Section
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Social Welfare Section’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”