Project Linked Person Jobs in ISI
From Indian Statistical Institute department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Project Linked Person Jobs in ISI. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Indian Statistical Institute
Application Procedure: Walk in Interview
Notification Date: 28 June 2022
Interview Date: 18 July 2022
No of Total Post: 1
Education Qualification: M.E./ M.Tech./ or equivalent degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Information Technology OR M.Sc. in Statistics/Mathematics Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science
Essential Qualification: Good knowledge in Computer Programming (C/ C++/ Java).
Experience: Not required
Selection Process: Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 35 years or less as per 01 June 2022.
Age Relaxation: Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Name (In block letters),
- Permanent/ Present Address,
- E-mail Address,
- Telephone/Mobile No.,
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name,
- Date of birth,
- Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class),
- Experience and publications (if any),
- Aadhar Card No.,
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with original and self attested copies of all documents/testimonials.
Date of interview: 18 July 2022 (Monday) at 10:00 a.m.
Place of interview: The Machine Intelligence Unit (MIU), 3″I Floor of the Platinum Jubilee Academic Building of the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata.
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline – Walk in Interview
- First of all, download Indian Statistical Institute recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Machine Intelligence Unit (MIU), 3″I Floor of the Platinum Jubilee Academic Building of the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata.