Department of Post has released a recruitment notification. Post Office Recruitment Staff Car Driver 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Department of Post
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 18 August 2022
Application Start Date: 18 August 2022
Application Received End Date: 26 September 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Staff Car Driver: 01
The Candidate must be passed in 10th Standard.
- The Candidate must have Possession of a valid Driving Licence for motor cars.
- The Candidate’s knowledge of motor mechanisms ( The Candidate Should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle)
The Candidate must have experience driving a motor car for at least 3 years.
The Candidate must have 3 year’s service as a Home Guard or Civil Volunteers
The selection procedure will be intimated in due course.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 56 years or less as of 26 September 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 + Grade Pay.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 26 September 2022 (Monday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Post Office Recruitment Staff Car Driver, Application steps or rules for applying:
Post Office Recruitment Staff Car Driver 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Department of Post recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”