Post Office Recruitment Mechanic and Tyreman
From Department of Post department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Post Office Recruitment Mechanic and Tyreman. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Government of India Department of Post
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Notification Date: 16 June 2022
Application Start Date: 16 June 2022
Application End Date: 30 July 2022
No of Total Post:
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 01
A Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. passed
Candidate who applies for the post of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) should possess a valid Driving License to drive Heavy Vehicles.
Experience of one year in the respective trade.
Candidates will be selected through qualifications based and valid driving license (only for Mechanic) Competitive Trade Test.
The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years or less as per 01 July 2022 (For Government Employee up-to 35 years)
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 19,900.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Pre-filled Application Form
- Full name (In block letters)
- Father’s full name (in block letters)
- Post Applied for & trade
- Permanent Address with Pin code
- Address for correspondence with Pin code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Citizenship :Indian/Others (Tick)
- Date of Birth (By Christian Era)
- Age as on 01.07.2022 in format:- Years- Months- Days
- Reservation Category : Unreserved
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification/M Certificate
- Trade Experience period
- Issue of Driving License (HMV) details with validity [in case of Mechanic (MV) only]
- Home Guard service
- Any other relevant information
- Self attested photo by the candidate.
- Age of Proof.
- Driving License/License Extract as indicated for Mechanic (MV) only).
- Trade experience of respective trade/post.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 30 July 2022 (Saturday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form:
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Post Office Recruitment Mechanic and Tyreman
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Department of Post recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Pune-411001