Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya has released a recruitment notification. OAVs Recruitment 2023 Warder, Assistant Cook, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information OAVs Recruitment 2023 Warder, Assistant Cook (Sarkari Job Find).
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, jobs online, government jobs, latest govt jobs, job vacancies, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Pachigi (odisha job)
- Assistant Cook
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 13 March 2023
Application Start Date: 15 March 2023
Application Received End Date: 31 March 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Warden: 01
- Assistant Cook: 02
- Warden: Candidate must be passed in B.A./B. Sc from a recognized university.
- Assistant Cook: The candidate must be Trained in Cookery.
- For Assistant Cook: Candidate must have experience in cooking.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
- Warden: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 30 years to a maximum of 60 years as per 13 March 2023.
- Assistant Cook: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 32 years as per 13 March 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Warden: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 21,175/-.
- Assistant Cook: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 6,750/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Biodata with all educational & essential certificates photocopy with self-attested.
- Recent Passport Size Photo.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 31 March 2023 (Friday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Pachingi, Narayanpatna, Koraput, PIN- 764014
Application steps or rules for applying:
OAVs Recruitment 2023 Warder, Assistant Cook (Odisha govt job)
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it physically to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”