Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya has released a recruitment notification. OAVS Recruitment 2022 For PGT TGT, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about OAVS Recruitment 2022 For PGT TGT.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya – Kendrapara
- PGT Physics
- TGT Odia
- TGT Hindi
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 31 October 2022
Application Start Date: 10 October 2022
Application Received End Date: 10 November 2022
Interview Date: 14 November 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
- PGT Physics: 01
- TGT Odia: 01
- TGT Hindi: 01
- PGT Physics: Candidates must be passed in Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed (NCTE approved)
- TGT Odia: Candidates must be passed in Graduate in concern subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed (NCTE approved)
- TGT Hindi: Candidates must be passed in Graduate in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed (NCTE approved)
- PGT Physics: Candidate have teaching knowledge in English Medium
- TGT Odia: Proficiency in teaching in Odia and English Medium
- TGT Hindi: Bachelor’s degree in Arts with Hindi as an Honours subject.
► BA with Honours in any subject with Hindi as a subject for all three years
► BA with Honours in any subject with Rastra Bhasa Ratan from Rastra Bhasa Prachara Samiti, Wardha.
► BA with Honours in any subject with Sastri from Odisha Rastra Bhasa Parisada, Puri.
► BA with Honours in any subject with Snataka from Hindi Sikhya Samiti Odisha, Cuttack.
► BA with Honours in any subject with an equivalent degree in Hindi from a recognized Institution / University
► Hindi Teacher Training Certificate Course (BH. ED.) conducted by the Hindi Teacher Training Institution, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar
- PGT Physics: Candidate must have higher qualifications and experience (Preferable)
- PGT Physics/TGT Odia/TGT Hindi: Candidate must have Knowledge of Computer Applications
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be OAVS norms.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
- PGT Physics: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000.
- TGT Odia/TGT Hindi: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form via Email:-
- Pre-filled Application Form.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (OAVS Recruitment 2022 For PGT TGT – PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by Email. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 10 November 2022 (Saturday).
Email Address for submitting the application form:
Date of Interview:
14 November 2022 (Friday) at 11:00 AM
Place of Interview:
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, P.O.- Tarando, Dist- Kendrapara
Application steps or rules for applying:
OAVS Recruitment 2022 For PGT TGT
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”