District Health & Family Welfare Samity has released a recruitment notification. NUHM Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, govt job In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NUHM Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all govt job information, Sarkari Job Find, West Bengal job, Sarkari Naukri, the latest job notifications, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, upcoming govt jobs, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health & Family Welfare Samity
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 March 2023
Application Start Date: 09 March 2023
Application End Date: 31 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
The candidate should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (I)-Pharma (ALLOPATHIC) recognized by the Government of West Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacists under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. (Weightage will be given for higher qualification)
- The candidate must have efficiency in computers including MS Office and the internet.
- The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali.
The applicants must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
Candidates will be selected through D-Pharma, B-Pharma, M-Pharma, and Computer Tests.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
GENERAL: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/OBC: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
District Health and Family Welfare Samity (NON-NHM) Bank
A/C No- 0187132000008
*Bank Deposit copy with UTR No. will have to be submitted with a print copy of the online application form.
NUHM Job Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 22,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using the online WB health recruitment board. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Health & Family Welfare Samity official website (new govt jobs).
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”