Netaji Subhas Open University has released a recruitment notification. NSOU Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NSOU Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Netaji Subhas Open University
- Assistant Professor (Bengali)
- Assistant Professor (English)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 January 2023
Application Start Date: 09 January 2023
Application Received End Date: 20 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Assistant Professor (Contractual) Bengali: 02
- Assistant Professor (Contractual) English: 01
- Assistant Professor (Bengali): Candidate must be passed Master’s Degree in Bengali with 55% marks, NET/SET or Ph. D. in Bengali
- Assistant Professor (English): Candidate must be passed Master’s Degree in English with 55% marks, NET/SET or Ph. D. in English
The candidate will be selected through f academic credentials, teaching ability, and performance in the interview
The age of the candidates should be NSOU norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1000/-
*Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (rupees one thousand) only in favour of “Netaji Subhas Open University” payable at Kolkata and to be enclosed along with the application form at the time of submission of the application.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Bio Data
- All Educational Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- All Testimonials
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 20 January 2023 (Friday).
Address for submitting the application form:
University Headquarters (in the respective drop box) at DD – 26, 5th Floor, Salt Lake City, Sector – I, Kolkata – 700 064
Application steps or rules for applying:
NSOU Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Netaji Subhas Open University notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”