NLC India Limited has released a recruitment notification. NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification Various Posts, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification, for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification Various Posts.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
NLC India Limited
- Male Nursing Assistant
- Female Nursing Assistant
- Maternity Assistant
- Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- Emergency Care Technician
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 12 May 2023
Application Start Date: 12 May 2023
Application End Date: 01 June 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Essential Qualification (NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification):
- Male Nursing Assistant: Pass in SSLC (OR) HSC with science subjects and one Year Paramedical Certificate Course in Nursing Assistant/Multipurpose Hospital Worker(Inclusive of Theory and Practical) Approved by Central /State Governments.
- Female Nursing Assistant: Pass in SSLC (OR) HSC with science subjects and one Year Paramedical Certificate Course in Nursing Assistant/ Multipurpose Hospital Worker (Inclusive of Theory and Practical) Approved by Central /State Governments.
- Maternity Assistant: 12th pass and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Training of 2 years duration/ DGNM – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery approved by Central /State Governments. Should possess a valid Registration certificate from the State Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant: Pancha Karma Therapy Course of duration one year/two years /Diploma in Nursing Therapy (DNT) / Diploma in Pancha Karma Therapy of Duration 2 years or more Approved by State / Central Government
- Radiographer: B.Sc in Radiology & Imaging Science Technology/B.Sc in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology/B.Sc in Radiology & Imaging Technology/B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radio Diagnosis & Imaging)/B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radiology & Imaging)/Bachelor of Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology/B.Sc in Radiography/B.Sc in Medical Technology in Radiography Approved by Central /State Governments.
- Lab Technician: Radiography Approved by Central /State Governments. Lab Technician B.Sc MLT Approved by Central /State Government.
- Dialysis Technician: B.Sc Degree in Dialysis Technology/Renal Dialysis Technology/Dialysis Therapy/B.Voc (Renal Dialysis Technology) Approved by Central /State Governments.
- Emergency Care Technician: B.Sc degree in Emergency Care Technology/Emergency Medicine Technology/Accident & Emergency Care Technology/Critical Care Technology Approved by Central /State Governments
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Approved by Central /State Governments.
- Nurses: B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and DGNM from a University recognized by State/Indian Nursing Council. Must have registered as Nurses and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
Candidates will be selected through written tests and medical fitness.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 55 years or less as per 12 May 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 486/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 236/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification Various Post Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 36,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification Various Post
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through NLC India Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”