NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Young Professional Accounts – Apply Online
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has released a recruitment notification. NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Young Professional Accounts, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Young Professional (Accounts)
Online and Offline
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 26 August 2022
Application Start Date: 26 August 2022
Application End Date: 09 September 2022
Last date for receipt of Demand Draft: 19 September 2022
Total No of Vacancy:
The candidate must be passed an MBA (Finance) / M.Com / CA or ICWA (Inter)
Candidate must have Knowledge of Tally Prime, MS Word, and Excel are essential
- MBA (Finance) / M.Com: At least 05 years of experience in Accounts and Tally in any reputed organization.
- CA / ICWA (Inter): At least 02 years of experience in Accounts (excluding Article experience) and Tally in any reputed organization.
- Relaxation of the length of experience can be considered for deserving candidates with strong accounts experience and expertise in Tally.
- The areas of work shall include verification of bills and preparation of payment vouchers and cash book, maintenance of ledgers/accounts, preparation of a statement of Expenditure, BRS, and Utilization Certificates as per Govt. of India Rules, data entry and generation of reports in Tally Prime, work relating to Income Tax, GST, TDS, and other statutory remittances.
- Good communication skills in English & Hindi are desirable.
Candidates will be selected through a screening test on Accounts / Tally will be conducted followed by a personality test/interview.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 39 years or less as of 26 August 2022.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Young Professional Accounts – Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 300 / –
SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Offline (Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,000.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Young Professional Accounts, Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form (If required). (If applicable)NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
► After filling up the application form, The print-out of the filled-in application form (available on the website) along with the Demand Draft, if any is to be sent to
►►Application sending Address: National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500 030
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022 Young Professional Accounts.
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”