Urban National Health Mission has released a recruitment notification. NHM Recruitment 2023 Notification MO CHA Staff Nurse, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NHM Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
NHM Recruitment 2023 Notification
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Urban National Health Mission
- Medical Officer General Duty
- Staff Nurse under NUHM
- Community Health Assistant
Offline (Walk in Interview)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 March 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 16 March 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
- Medical Officer General Duty: 04
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: 02
- Community Health Assistant: 10
- Medical Officer General Duty: The candidate must be passed in MBBS from any Medical College.
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: The candidate must be passed GNM from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Community Health Assistant: Candidate must have passed the ANM or GNM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian nursing council and be registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: Candidate should have proficiency in the local language.
- Community Health Assistant: The candidate should be proficient in Bengali and a permanent resident of the District for which the application is made.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
- Medical Officer General Duty: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 62 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
- Staff Nurse under NUHM/Community Health Assistant: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- General Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC/Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
NEFT/Bank Transfer/Phone Pay/Google Pay or any other online pay.
►A/C DH&FWS (Rogi Kalyan Samity)
A/C no. 0214010208990
IFSC Code PUNB0021420
Bank Branch PNB Suri.
- Medical Officer General Duty: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 60,000/-.
- Staff Nurse under NUHM: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000/-.
- Community Health Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application as per proforma
- Admit card of the Madhyamik Examination
- Mark sheet of MBBS (All year including final year)
- Residence Proof certificate
- Caste proof certificate (if Any)
- NEFT document copy/screenshot of payment
- Recent Passport size photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (NHM Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview Date.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Date of Interview:
16 March 2023 () at 11 AM (Reporting Time: From 10 AM to 11:30 AM)
Place of Interview:
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
New Administrative Building
Old Out Door Campus
PO-Suri, District: Birbhum
PIN: 731101, West Bengal
Application steps or rules for applying:
NHM Recruitment 2023 Notification MO CHA Staff Nurse
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Urban National Health Mission notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”