The National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI) has released a recruitment notification. NHAI Recruitment 2022 Manager and Officer Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NHAI Recruitment 2022 Manager and Officer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 01 September 2022
Application Start Date: 11 October 2022
Application End Date: 09 November 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Manager (Technical): 36
Hindi Officer: 02
Manager (Technical): Candidate must have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
i) Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
ii) Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
iii) Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the degree level.
iv) Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the degree level.
v) Candidate must be passed in Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English Medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
Manager (Technical): The candidate must have at least three years of experience in the implementation of Infrastructure Sector Projects related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.
Hindi Officer: The candidate must have Five years of experience in using/applying terminology (terminological work) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature.
Hindi Officer: ► Candidate must have Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the English Schedule of the Constitution.
► Candidate must have a Degree or Diploma in translation from Hindi to English and vice.
Candidates will be selected through To be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 56 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
Manager (Technical): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level-11 (Rs.67, 700-2,08,700) / (pre-revised) PB-3 (rs.15,600-39,100)with grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
Hindi Officer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. In PB-3, (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400 [Pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 10 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC]
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (NHAI Recruitment 2022 Manager and Officer PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Manager and Officer
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the National Highways Authority Of India’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”