NCLT Recruitment of Assistant 2022
From National Company Law Tribunal department has been published recruitment notification. NCLT Recruitment of Assistant 2022. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: National Company Law Tribunal
Post Name: Assistant
Application Procedure: Offline
Notification Date: 23 July 2022
Application Start Date: 23 July 2022
Application End Date: 20 September 2022
Interview Date: will be notify latter.
No of Total Post: 16
Officials working under Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Courts or Tribunals:
- holding analogous post on regular basis; OR
- a post in level-5 in pay matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission or equivalent with six years regular service in the grade; OR
- a post in level-4 in pay matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission or equivalent with ten years’ regular service in the grade.
Essential Qualification: Candidate must have knowledge of computer operation.
Selection Process: Selection procedure will be intimated in due course.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 56 years or less as per closing date.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application Fee: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by Within 60 days from the date of publication.
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form: Secretary National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110003.
Application steps or rules for applying:
NCLT Recruitment of Assistant 2022.
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download National Company Law Tribunal recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Secretary National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110003.