National SC-ST Hub Offices has released a recruitment notification. National Hub Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about National Hub Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National SC-ST Hub Offices
- E – Tendering Professional
- Finance Facilitation Professional
- Office Attendant
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 March 2023
Application Start Date: 09 March 2023
Application End Date: 24 March 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- E – Tendering Professional: 11
- Finance Facilitation Professional: 12
- Office Attendant: 05
- E – Tendering Professional: Candidate must be passed in B.E/B.Tech. OR MBA with knowledge of ETendering, GeM, and related internet technologies.
- Finance Facilitation Professional: Candidate must be passed in MBA/ ICWA/ B.Com with knowledge of Banksfor MSME Sector.
- Office Attendant: Candidate must be passed in Minimum 10th Class
- Office Attendant: Preference to the candidate having computer knowledge.
- E – Tendering Professional: Candidate must have a Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in procurement/participation in tenders i.e. scrutiny of the terms & conditions, preparation, and submission of bid documents
► The applicant should possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in the area of E-procurement.
- Finance Facilitation Professional: Candidate must have The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification work Experience in bank(s)/ NBFCs in the advances/credit department and possess sound knowledge of appraisal of credit proposals and on various credit norms as applicable to the banking credit system.
Candidates will be selected through as per norms.
- E – Tendering Professional: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 49 years or less.
- Finance Facilitation Professional: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 49 years or less.
- Office Attendant: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 22 years or more.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885 / –
SC/ST/PWD/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531 / –
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- E – Tendering Professional: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50,000.
- Finance Facilitation Professional: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50,000.
- Office Attendant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,499.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (National Hub Recruitment 2023 PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
National Hub Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the National SC-ST Hub Offices’ official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”