National Health Mission has released a recruitment notification. Murshidabad Recruitment NPHCE Staff 2023 Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Murshidabad Recruitment NPHCE Staff 2023 Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Health Mission
Multi Rehabilitation Worker
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 19 April 2023
Application Start Date: 19 April 2023
Application End Date: 05 May 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Hospital Attendant: 02
- Sanitary Attendant: 02
- Multi-Rehabilitation Worker: 27
- Hospital Attendant & Sanitary Attendant: Candidate must be passed in Class 10th (Madhyamik)
Class 10th and with at least two (2) years of working experience in a Hospital.
- Sanitary Attendant:
- Multi-Rehabilitation Worker: The candidate must be passed Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Hospital Attendant & Sanitary Attendant: Class 10th and with at least two (2) years of working experience in a Hospital.
- Multi-Rehabilitation Worker: The candidate must have two (2) years of working experience in a Hospital.
- Multi-Rehabilitation Worker: The candidate must have a Master’s degree in Physiotherapy.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores, Experience, and interviews.
- Hospital Attendant: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 19 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
- Sanitary Attendant: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 19 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
- Multi-Rehabilitation Worker: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
Murshidabad Recruitment NPHCE Salary:
- Hospital Attendant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000.
- Sanitary Attendant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000.
- Multi-Rehabilitation Worker: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Murshidabad Recruitment NPHCE Staff 2023 Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the National Health Mission’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”