The office of the Sub-Divisional Officer has released a recruitment notification. Murshidabad Mid-Day Meal Recruitment 2022, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Murshidabad Mid-Day Meal Recruitment 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer
Assistant Accountant, (Cooked Mid Day Meal Programme)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 November 2022
Application Start Date: 10 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 30 November 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Assistant Accountant: 01
The candidate must be a retired government employee.
Candidate must have a minimum of five years experience in Accounts Work in Government Offices.
The candidate will be selected through Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 65 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- 1. Self Attested photo ID Proof.
2. Self Attested photocopies of academic qualifications as applicable.
3. Self Attested photocopy of age proof of the candidates (Birth Certificate from competent authority/Madhyamik or equivalent Examination Admit Card)
4. Self Attested photocopy of Working Experience certificate if any.
5. Self Attested photocopy of last basic pay slip.
6. Self Attested photocopy of the last pension drawn.
7. Self Attested photocopy of PPO (Pension Payment Order).
8. Two Passport size (2.5 X 3.5 cm) color photographs duly signed on the back of the photograph of the candidates.
9. Two self-addressed envelopes with a requisite postal stamp.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Murshidabad Mid-Day Meal Recruitment 2022 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for – “Application for the post of Assistant Accountant”). Applications must be submitted by 04:00 pm on or before 30 November 2022 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Documents must be submitted in the drop box kept at the Office of Dhuliyan Municipality.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Murshidabad Mid-Day Meal Recruitment 2022
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”