MAKAUT Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
From Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
Online / Offline
Notification Date: 12 July 2022
Application Start Date: 12 July 2022
Application End Date: 29 July 2022
Essential Qualification (at least one of the given Specializations):
- Specialization in Multivariable Data Analysis
- Specialization in Machine Learning and its applications, Analytics, Big Data using Python, R and MATLAB, Knowledge of SPSS, Hadoop, SAS.
- Specialization in Analytics in the field of Marketing/HR/Sports/Education/Journalism.
- Specialization in Health informatics.
- Specialization in Inferential Statistics
►Capability of guiding the projects work/dissertation at PG Level/Independent research works
Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be MAKAUT norms.
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post will be notify latter.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the Download the application form after online submission. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. “Application for the position of …………………………. (on Contract) in Statistics, Specialization in ………….. under School of Applied Science and Technology, MAKAUT, WB” . Applications must be submitted on or before 29 July 2022 (Friday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
** After online submission print outs One copy of application and must be submitted together with recent passport size photographs and supporting documents, mention addressed.
Address for submit application form:
The Registrar, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Haringhata, P.O.- Simhat, Pin – 741249, Dist. Nadia
Application steps or rules for applying:
- MAKAUT Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Registrar, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Haringhata, P.O.- Simhat, Pin – 741249, Dist. Nadia