Mahatma Gandhi NREG has released a recruitment notification. Mahatma Gandhi NREG Cell Recruitment 2023 GRS, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Mahatma Gandhi NREG Cell Recruitment 2023 GRS.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Panchayat & Rural Development Department
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)
- Village Level Entrepreneure (VLE)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 04 April 2023
Application Start Date: 04 April 2023
Application Received End Date: 19 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS): Various
- Village Level Entrepreneure (VLE): Various
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS): Candidate must have securing at least 55% marks in Science stream with Physics & Mathematics in the Higher Secondary Examination.
Candidate must be passed the vocational course Higher Secondary (X+2 level) with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 55% marks in total.
- Village Level Entrepreneure (VLE): Candidate must be passed in Class X passed.
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS): Candidate must have Six-month training on computer application from any recognized institute.
- Village Level Entrepreneure (VLE): Candidate must have Six-month training on computer application from any recognized institute.
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS): The candidate must be a resident and voter of the respective block.
- Village Level Entrepreneure (VLE): The candidate must be a resident and voter of a respective Gram Panchayat.
The candidate will be selected through merit-based.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 35 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000/-.
- Village Level Entrepreneure (VLE): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Educational Certificates
- All Other Essential Certificates.
- Age Proof
- Address Proof.
- Recent Passport Size Photo.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 19 April 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Executive Director
Mahatma Gandhi NREGS,
Panchayat & Rural Development,
Application steps or rules for applying:
Mahatma Gandhi NREG Cell Recruitment 2023 GRS
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Mahatma Gandhi NREG notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”